Little Girls grow up the fastest! They always play dress up & one day those photos are displayed at their wedding! This session was so much fun! Playing dress up in mom's wedding gown is a dream! Let me introduce my favorite little model & lil cousin Kristina! Now I'm not her mom but she wanted to play dress up in my wedding dress because it looked like a princess gown! She right by the way! Here are a few of my favorites! She blows me away with how beautiful she is!











Leave a Reply

About SBP

Southern Belle Photography - Central Arkansas Newborn, Baby, Seniors, Wedding, Family photography Southern Belle Photography is an on-location, natural light and in-studio photographers located in Benton and traveling in the Central Arkansas area. {SBP} specializes in-studio sessions, seniors, family, children and newborn photography.
Southern Belle Photography 2014. Powered by Blogger.