It's always such an amazing time of the year! August begins with school starting, first & last days of school, fall so close you can smell it! The thought of Holidays is just almost here! It's my favorite time of the year! One of the best parts about being a photographer is having the chance to document the amazing journey one has endured to receive their diploma! I'm so proud & honored to have taken Miss. Erika's Senior Portraits! She is an absolute BEAUTIFUL woman who is the best model! ;))

I don't think she has seen any of these! I'm working really hard on editing but I just couldn't wait any longer! Here is 2 of my favorites so far! Trust me tomorrow you will see so many more!!! 

Also for all those who will be excited to know we will be featured on living social next week September 11-13 for a special deal on a 1 hour session! Make sure to get yours! Remember you can book online now too!!!




Leave a Reply

About SBP

Southern Belle Photography - Central Arkansas Newborn, Baby, Seniors, Wedding, Family photography Southern Belle Photography is an on-location, natural light and in-studio photographers located in Benton and traveling in the Central Arkansas area. {SBP} specializes in-studio sessions, seniors, family, children and newborn photography.
Southern Belle Photography 2014. Powered by Blogger.