It's sooo hard for me to believe that 2014 is here, I'm still dating everying 2013! Wow! What a year! Now we are only 3 weeks away from valentines day! My head is just about to pop with all these great things going on! We are excited to announce out Valentines Mini Sessions will be on February 8! These are 30 min. sessions! We have two (2) super cute set ups this year. Including a solid red backdrop & a pretty darn cute love cloud! We hope to get you in & get your pictures to capture this years perfect valentines day! :))

Now just to brag a little, Miss Raygan is crawling & pulling up on EVERYTHING! We are going to have a walker in just a few short months! I'm so proud! However I think im pulling my hair out at how much she gets into now! WOW! I'm one proud momma tho that she wants to be right where I go! even if its in the kitchen with hot ovens & pans! :(


Leave a Reply

About SBP

Southern Belle Photography - Central Arkansas Newborn, Baby, Seniors, Wedding, Family photography Southern Belle Photography is an on-location, natural light and in-studio photographers located in Benton and traveling in the Central Arkansas area. {SBP} specializes in-studio sessions, seniors, family, children and newborn photography.
Southern Belle Photography 2014. Powered by Blogger.