What a beautiful life we live, We get to wake day see the sunshine & think about all the amazing things in our life we have! While i know i'm as guilty as the next person about taking for granted. The things in life that are most important. However in all reaity is it not the amazing thing of getting to wake up and thank God for all our blessings. I must say, my amazing clients have stuck with me thru a loing pregnancy and surgery & I'm sooo thankful to have you guys! Photography really started as a fun thing to do with my cousin & it has expanded to an amazing studio in which i get to capture the moments in a families life they want to cherish! I'm very blessed! I'm also SUPER excited to shoot one of my ALL time favorite clients Ms.Rachael. I got to document Mr.Jayden during pregnancy & of course his newborn session! While it has been over a year now, I'm super excited to capture her 2nd pregnancy!! She is the cutest pregnant girl ever! While the like 4 foot difference in height between her & Chris is entertaining! I must say, hes a trooper! I cant wait for Grayson to get here either!!! Here are a few #tbt of Rachael & watch our blog for her session coming soon! :)








Leave a Reply

About SBP

Southern Belle Photography - Central Arkansas Newborn, Baby, Seniors, Wedding, Family photography Southern Belle Photography is an on-location, natural light and in-studio photographers located in Benton and traveling in the Central Arkansas area. {SBP} specializes in-studio sessions, seniors, family, children and newborn photography.
Southern Belle Photography 2014. Powered by Blogger.