What an absolute honor it has been to work with two amazing ladies who are making their dreams come true! I have been beyond blessed that Brittany & Beth picked me to be their photographer on this amazing adventure! These two are an amazing duo who have together opened this amazing boutique/salon in Bryant, AR. I grew up with Beth, I'm pretty sure we have known each other forever! Brittany I just met and she is so much like Beth I completely get why they mesh good! I'm so proud to be able to capture some amazing moments and some awesome clothes and jewelry that will be carried in "La Belle Vie Boutique Salon". The ladies in the salon are amazing as well! Today I had the honor of photographing their ribbon cutting with the Bryant Chamber of Commerce and of course their celebration party! Today Beth and her team made over Mayor Jill Dabbs. She looked FABULOUS! Check out these great photos from an eventful day and make sure you stop by and live the beautiful life! What an amazing journey we have started together! Cant wait for the future! :)

 











Leave a Reply

About SBP

Southern Belle Photography - Central Arkansas Newborn, Baby, Seniors, Wedding, Family photography Southern Belle Photography is an on-location, natural light and in-studio photographers located in Benton and traveling in the Central Arkansas area. {SBP} specializes in-studio sessions, seniors, family, children and newborn photography.
Southern Belle Photography 2014. Powered by Blogger.