WOW! It is the end of JUNE! Who would of thought! I mean i can remember as a kid, school would start in August and it seemed like FOREVER until Christmas break. When it finally came it never snowed, and waiting on snow was like waiting on pigs to fly! However after Christmas it seemed like school would NEVER end!! I mean seriously when the last day finally came i was amazed & then summer was over in a blink of an eye! Now I'm an adult and im sitting here watching my one year old run around the living room! Grabbing toys and laughing and im thinking to myself where has this year gone! This year has literally been the BEST and the WORST year ever! I lot my grandpa back in April but this month i celebrated my baby girls first birthday! As I was snapping her cake smash session in the studio, I realized that things have changed so much in a year! It's been a whirl wind of weddings, babies and families and im so thankful for all the amazing oppourtunities to capture each clients moments. Time flying by for me makes me realize that i must not be the only one thinking wow! where has 2014 gone? So make sure you hug your kids, kiss your husband and book me for your family portraits! If you dont want to sweat, we have a full a/c running studio!!!


Think about a few things...
1) Your family changes constantly... if it be kids turning into teens, couples turning into parents, couples celebrating college for their kids, or grandchildren coming into the world. Your life is surrounded by change. Having your pictures  captured once a year helps to remember the year and all it brought to you! Snag a session for your newborn, for your 5 year old and in 10 years when they are young kids/teens you can look back and be happy that your captured these great moments! 

2) Your session price, it not includes your great quality photo, but your paying for much more. Your getting my full attention for your full session time. You also get my undivided attention during the editing process where i make sure you look fabulous, and that every photo captures the true essence of you!

3) Your walls are bare? You dont want to blow up a photo from a long time ago and put it as the main focal point of your home. Take a yearly photo to update your walls. Get a canvas to put over the mantel, Order some prints to hang in the hall way! We are a full service studio, we can take your photos and then send them to one of the BEST labs (MPIX). We offer some great prices for your fabulous SBP photos!


I'm so excited that your considering booking with us! Email us ASAP at southernbellephotography@yahoo.com to book your session!

xoxo
MEGAN!


Leave a Reply

About SBP

Southern Belle Photography - Central Arkansas Newborn, Baby, Seniors, Wedding, Family photography Southern Belle Photography is an on-location, natural light and in-studio photographers located in Benton and traveling in the Central Arkansas area. {SBP} specializes in-studio sessions, seniors, family, children and newborn photography.
Southern Belle Photography 2014. Powered by Blogger.