Happy Last First Day of School to all the seniors waking up to an early alarm in the morning! This session was very exciting for me and of course not because he's family! Peyton will be graduating from Cabot High School this year! I'm so very proud of my sweet little cousin! :)
Now to all you seniors starting back to school! Don't wait to long, I have opening in my schedule for Fall Senior Sessions! The fall colors or gorgeous + lots of new locations makes Southern Belle Photography a great choice! :)





Leave a Reply

About SBP

Southern Belle Photography - Central Arkansas Newborn, Baby, Seniors, Wedding, Family photography Southern Belle Photography is an on-location, natural light and in-studio photographers located in Benton and traveling in the Central Arkansas area. {SBP} specializes in-studio sessions, seniors, family, children and newborn photography.
Southern Belle Photography 2014. Powered by Blogger.